Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life as It Is

I can't wait for May to come its end because I'm tired of living hectic. By next week, I shall be done with Kota Bahru. I'm nervous a bit over some uncertain issues. I'm a traveller and I don't stay. The job had taught me much and now I'm heading towards my first flight. I'm not running out of the country as I'm just flying within the border. I'm nervous if I could catch it on time! Event is planned up to 1 pm, and the departure will be at 12.30pm. That means it's 'rush hour'. I still remember the following conversation between me and Firefly customer service representative:

Me: What if I miss the flight ? Do your insurance covers that?

Him : Well, sorry Miss. That sounds much like your money will be burnt. Boarding gate will be closed by 12 pm. Please ensure you be in before that.

The word 'burnt' keeps on ringing on my ears. I'm worried of whether it will be burnt and oh yea, I'm not sure if I'm ever allowed to claim for this. I never expect my boss to be more generous but wait a minute, I'm a guest. And aren't they suppose to take care of my welfare. I had to book flight because the event will be finished by 1 pm and the buses are only available in night. What I'm gona do till then? I don't mind if it's KL. Then, I reassured myself. That's ok, if nobody gona pay for me, I will. Money comes and goes, at least I'm earning my first flight experience.

This month is really spicy. I started by baking cheese cake, and it did turned up well. Cooking is not my biggest passion, but it helps me to relieve stress. I indulged in learning the arts of baking. Believe me, even the way you beat the eggs will influence on your cake's appearance and texture. Learnt it the hard way though. My family - they just love my invention. I tried grilling chicken too. If you ask me, why ? My new Khind Oven. I love it! It's spacious and convenient. Most importantly, it was very much affordable!

Earlier this month, I found myself craving for internal designing of my room. Hence, I worked hard on the arrangement of the furnitures. I love to admire well-arranged things. It makes me feel cosy, feel home. Part of me really loves home-making. For that reason, I don't think I will hire a maid for my home. I'm a little bit possessive of my belongings. I often feel like nobody can look after my belongings much better than I do. I get great satisfaction in doing so, even though it causes physical exhaustion at times.

I didn't forget of whatever passed but glad to say that they bothered me less. Memories flashed once in while, and I smiled, even for the matters which caused much heartbreak then. Thanks to my hectic schedule. I'm all over northern. I'm having mixed feelings, I love my job but I hate the pressure they give on the sales. I could guess that the government might call me any time from now. People say that government job is ideal but deep inside I'm not sure if that's what I really want. I'm not sure.I like to be productive but yet I hate to feel unstable. Haha, now I'm talking like Julia Roberts in Eat, Love and Pray. I always loved that movie.It was very inspiring that one should chase after his or her dream.

I have much more to write but yeah heard you mom! Time to sleep. I really felt sad over some issues. May made be more aware of how alone I am but soon I realized that I need nobody as long as Sai is with me. People walks in and out of my life. Most of them rarely last even a chapter but I appreciate those 'waterproof' type. No matter what, they stayed for me. I'm thankful. People often admires me for by independence and braveness. Who said woman can't survive without man? Look at me. I go places all alone to the extent that even my mom stop worried about me. I'm not even driving, I'm on public transportation.


No comments:

Post a Comment