Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Awaiting

I have much to think even when there is nothing to think.
I am all alone by myself.
I have neither possession nor properties.
And I neither crave for them nor envy others' belongings.

Friends,walk in and out of my life
Some remains for some paragraph,
Some for few chapters,
Rarely till the end of the story.

I have my feelings,
Not many bothered of my existence,
I have grown in my loneliness,
I learnt to enjoy silence.

Trust, is a slow poison.
Too much can kill with time,
People have their intention,
The truth may hurt deeply.

I have seen people,
And their hidden sides too,
I've been turned down by many,
My world is full of friendly strangers.

Survival itself a question for me,
I'm strolling through the path of darkness,
I depend on the moonlight,
But the rays aren't available every night.

No matter how much people understand me,
They still don't understand me,
My world is totally different than their world.
Thus, it's never their fault.

I'm tired of everything,
I'm tired of everyone,
I don't sense my belonging here,
Here in this world, every second is a challenge.

A coward may step back,
I'm born princess, one of the rare gem,
I've the heart to face challenge,
I believe God's my Guide.

But here, there is no hope,
There is no expectation,
There is only a wish,
And that is to return to the Absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment