Saturday, May 14, 2011

Best Sayings of Mahatma Gandhi

1. God has no religion.

2. You may never know what results may come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.

3. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.

4.Nobody can hurt me without my permission.

5. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.

6.Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.

7. You must be the change you want to see in the world.

8.Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.

9.Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

10.To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment