Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Being a Leo Girl :) I always ROARS...

Words to describe Leo Girls:
- Centre of attention (I love being surrounded by friends)

-Natural leaders of her groups (Sometimes I tend to dominate, but I like to get everybody involved as well)

-Lively (Can be moody at times but you will miss my cheerful side)

-Elegant, stylish & classy (I have my own style ;))

-Passionate (I am figurative. I understands your hidden meaning, so beware!)

- Beautiful and sensual (I can sense if you hide something from me, if it's a problem, I would be the most happiest person to help you)

- Love and respects her partner (I know just how to make you happy, don't order me. I likes to be spontaneous.)

-Complete woman who only looks for real man:P (A man in heart preferably)

- Having superior taste (meaningful gifts and please no roadside Mamak stall) ;P

-Loves original and decent compliments. (Any sincere compliments, AND I KNOW WHEN IT'S FAKE)

- Materialistic (I am not money-minded but I look for perfect comfort. At least give me a clean and tidy environment)

-I always think about myself (Yes, I do and I secretly peep into how much YOU think about myself)

-Generous ( My heart easily melt over other people's problems, BUT if You lie to me, be prepared to face the consequences)

-Intelligent (No comments!)

-Extravagent (Yes, I likes to shop and spend, especially if I'm with someone I like. I choose the gift carefully for whoever I care)

-Give me my independence, and You will get yours.

-Jealous and Possessive (Of course, you belong to me, and I need to be responsible over you. BUT I am not OVER-possessive)

-Loyal ( Love is only for one guy, but hehe He shouldn't be jealous of my ex/s) wakakaaka

THE END OF THE STORY!



No comments:

Post a Comment