Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Most Missing Memories~~ ETERNAL ALWAYS

Memories are part of life. Imagine you woke up a day, finding all those memories are gone? I remembered reading Sophie's Kinsella's Remember Me? It's about a woman who got herself into an accident and woke up missing 3 years of memory. Well, that was a shock for her coz before that she used to be an unlucky girl with crooked teeth. Guess what? She woke up finding herself into a beautiful woman, married to a millionaire. She owns Mercedes Benz and Louis Vuitton. However, she's not happy coz her memories were missing. Well, i guess memories are priceless.. So I would like to keep some of my memories here, hehe in case I am fated to have amnesia, later in life.


I miss....


1. My tricyle which gone missing when I was about 7 years old. (That's why I never rode any bicyle after that...It's a sad sad story)


2. Throwing my red hooded doll from 2 floor, again and again until it got dirty. It's name was Radha. (That's why mum decided to throw it away)


3.My first plastic pencil box. It was yellow in color. Inside that I had a green tube glue. And a scissors. ( I hated a girl because of that scissors, haha, yea she seemes to be the school bully)


4. Holding hand with my dad, to the 1st day of school. And keep on peeping whether he went back already. (Of course I know nobody there)


5.The day my father threatens me with his belt. I guess I did something. I don't remember.


6.My early day diwali's. I got new dresses each time, with a lot of laces. haha I like them.


7.The first teacher who praised me for a good essay. It was in Malay. I never liked essays those days, coz I can never finish them on time.


8.The first guy who called me and saying he's my bf. Till now I don't know whose that fella. And who's behind all this. Wait, I'll figure out one day.


9.My first exercise books, and the way my father bought me that was the best.


10. My first actor love- Aamir Khan. And the fact I gotta share him with my bestie. haha.


11.The days we studied in Pn.Seah's Geography class in tremors. Expecting her to scold us at any moments.


12. Miss Lim Saw Bee, who always scolded us manyak, young lady. She always wanted us to behave like ladies and not monkey.


13. I miss the days we talked about the guys we liked in circle. wakaka, even if he only existed in TV telenovela's.


14. Miss fighting with girls over a tv actor.


15.Miss walking to school. Me and my bestie used to run to school coz we always late. We kept on wishing so that the back gate is not closed.


16.Miss the break time we had during my school time. Me and my bestie used to sit next to the pots of plants coz there was no place to sit. AND we had good gossips, haha.


17. Missing the day I spent in beach with my family. Late evening, almost sunset, it was beautiful.


18. Miss riding in car with my father.


19. Missing shopping moment with Melissa, my bestie. We used to shop for at least one similar stuffs during each semester break.


20. Missing the moments i played JUTARIA with my sisters.


21. I miss the moments when these evergreen memories visit my mind :)




No comments:

Post a Comment