Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Introduction to The real Princess-The CleoCism Continues

Hello everyone. I hope nobody missed me much. Hehe, I guess it had been awhile since I last blogged. Ever since I terminated my Friendster's account, I hardly wrote anything meaningful. Well, life continues as a 23 year old. It's time for many responsibilities. Well, I'm a young adult now. According Erikson (well this guy is really famous over his psychological theories), young adult is the stage of Intimacy vs Isolation. This is a really difficult stage. At this stage, we will be building our identity. I need to establish my career and my very own properties. And of course, love, love and love. No time for one-sided crushes. That was ended in the teenager phase. It's time to dwell into serious relationships. When nothing turns up well, we might feel isolated. Frankly, I am feeling a little bit isolated, since my father passed away on last year August. Anyway, I know there is a lot more for me to do. The world has not ended, although some has been eagerly predicting that it will all come to an end by 2012. Now that is 2 years from now! Let's just see, what will happen. My love life is not yet established. I have not find my Mr.Right Guy. Yeah, let's get EVIL. Sometimes, I envy my friends with caring boyfriends. But, I know that's not the way I suppose to be. I must be happy for them. Indeed, I am but it's just that sometimes things happen the other way round. Well, I'm sure that is perfectly normal for anyone in my place. In a nutshell, being teenager was hard but being young adult is harder than the latter at times. It's a battle between being a workaholic and a shopaholic. Hehe, as long as I don't be an alcoholic, the rest should be fine. My career? I'm a future audiologist. Well, I'm special coz the are only a small group of audiologists in Malaysia. When I told some of my buddies that I'm doing Audiology, most of them will react with a 'Whoa'. The next question, so you doing something with sound engineering? Or probably are you doing any album? Wakaka, then I usually end all that excitements by humbly saying 'No, I just see EARS.' I mean I helps to verify hearing loss and prescribe hearing aids for people. It is an extremely challenging field for me, especially for me. The reason is because I need to be really really flexible, which doesn't always work for me. I'm too rigid, and it's now time to change! Now I will Pulllllllll your ears. Keep in touch with me for more stories ya! C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment